Follow by Email

Monday, 20 February 2012

Welcome from Kim: The Vocation Operation

As Emily said, we have been compiling our discernment resources for a while, so we decided to start this blog together. Here is a little about me:

My name is Kim, I'm 17, in my final year of A levels and have been exploring vocation for the last four(ish) years now. Emily has already mentioned my blog, Religious Callings, but I also write a monthly newsletter called Faith Basket.

I am putting together a catalogue with the contact details of lots of religious communities, for now, I am focusing on the women's communities, but once I have done that, I will work on the men's as well.

I am also setting up an email address that you can email both me and Emily at, so watch this space as I will put it up as soon as I have fixed it.

God Bless and Peace in Christ,
Know you already have my prayers,
Keeping you always in my prayer,
Kim :)

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah for women from Britain becoming nuns! I'm entering an Orthodox monastery in the US very soon, visa pending :)

    marigold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. Prayers coming your way. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

For our comment policy, please see the About & Contact us page.