Follow by Email

Monday, 20 February 2012

Welcome: The Vocation Operation


Hello and welcome to The Vocation Operation!

My name is Emily. For a while now both me and my friend Kim have been compiling resources on religious vocations separately on our own blogs - her blog is called Religious Callings. We came to the realisation that our resources would be so much more helpful if we put them all together. So now that's what The Vocation Operation is about, bringing together as many resources as we can to help discerners.

A little about me. As I said, my name is Emily. I'm 20 years old, I'm a student and discerning a religious vocation. I have a blog called Emily Ann's Corner. I will leave Kim to post her own introduction.

Anyway, there's not much on right now but keep an eye on the blog and we will keep expanding and updating it. If you have any suggestions of religious communities or general resources feel free to message either me or Kim and we will add them to our resources.

So welcome to The Vocation Operation!

God Bless
Emily Ann Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment

For our comment policy, please see the About & Contact us page.