Follow by Email

Monday, 16 April 2012

Blog Update

Just to let you all know I am back at college now and have internet access Monday-Friday, so if you want to email in,l leave comments etc then I should reply within the week. Exams are starting soon for both me, and I imagine, Emily too, so if you don't hear from either of us, as Emily said, please do not worry.

I will be adding updates on my discernement/story under the label "The Story So Far: Kim" so if you want to read more recent news and updates from the page, please click on the labels on the sidebar.

Both Emily and I are working on some community spotlights and other features for this blog, so do bear with us if you have asked us to add one on your congregation. Should you have any additions to features on our blog, please do let us know about that also.

We hope you all have a very blessed Eastertide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For our comment policy, please see the About & Contact us page.