Follow by Email

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Wanting to give

All I can think of is how much I want to give, how much I want to lead a life fulfilling the will of God. I have no idea where these thoughts of healthcare and nursing are leading me, but I know that there is this deep deep desire in my heart to follow it. I just know that although this is going to be challenging and daunting and to some extent, perhaps even a scary experience, but deep inside at the bottom of my heart I know that I will find great satisfaction in working with people to make a difference.

One of the hardest challeneges I face is my mother being so very against it, but in time, He will lead me to my vocation, and for some reason, I think that may be nursing. Only time will tell whether this is what he wants for me. I am taking one step at a time.

If you are interested in nursing, please see my blog: http://3Cnursing.blogspot.com and if you would like to contribute, please leave a message on the contact page and give us your email.

God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For our comment policy, please see the About & Contact us page.