Follow by Email

Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Sometimes you just know...

So you know when you walk into something and it all seems great and far too good to be true, sometimes you just have this inner voice telling you that something isn't quite right here, well that's how I felt when I walked into my previous job. It was great - a challenge, working with people, learning new things etc, but something wasn't right. I just kept having this inner voice saying to me in my heart - this isn't where you're meant to be right now, this isn't where He wants you just now. I didn't think I'd last long, and well, I didn't. I'm now looking at different jobs and seeing where it takes me. I think sometimes all we need is trust - trust that what will be, will be. We need to trust that there is a plan for all of us, and that we will find out the "whys" much later, even if that means on the other side of the grave. Take everything as an experience, a learning process, a practice for what He's really got planned for you - that way, you always see everything in a positive light. Nothing is wasted. Take this thought away with you - If you learn to love, then you will love to learn - no matter what you are doing, in this life, we will never know everything, so just learn, learn all you can, where you can, and when you can, and you will be like a tree of knowledge and wisdom. Jimi Hendrix said, "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens" - in order that we must ask first for wisdom, and with that listening, will come knowledge. As they always tell you - "you were given two ears and one mouth" - use them in that proportion! Unfortunately, for some of us, we have difficulties that we must face - I guess we all have our cross to bear. It just so happens for me that I have a hearing problem and need to have my ears checked every so often to monitor it - it's not so bad I have to wear hearing aids, but it does mean I have amplifiers in my phones! Anyway, rest assured that doesn't stop me keeping you all in my prayer.
God Bless and Peace in Christ,
Kim Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

For our comment policy, please see the About & Contact us page.