Follow by Email

Thursday, 6 September 2012

Blog Update

You've probably realised that we haven't done too much for a while, so apologies for that. Emily is on vacation at the moment and I am working, so it's a bit hard to update things for the time being, especially as I've just moved out and don't really have much internet access. I am hoping to get a laptop soon, so pray it works so I can continue to do things like this!

What's happening in my life?
Well, I've signed up for RCIA with my local Catholic parish, got a sponsorship and apprenticeship, moved out and am completely independent. I'm now living in London and have been in touch with Tyburn and the Salesians.
Should you wish to contact me, please email us: vocationoperation@live.co.uk

God Bless you all,
Kim Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

For our comment policy, please see the About & Contact us page.