Follow by Email

Friday, 30 November 2012

Sharing God's eternal love...

My story is still on-going. I am only just beginning to discover some of the things that God wants me to do, and why He wants me to do them. Slowly, but surely, I am learning that He has a special plan for me, and that there was a reason for switching me into the new parish at the time He did. And now, recent events make it seem to make even more sense...

My friend from work said something to me the other day. She told me that she wanted to have her four year old daughter baptised. She is a lapsed Catholic, but wants her daughter to be brought up Catholic so that she might come to know about God and the Catholic Church, because that was how my friend was brought up - Catholic. My friend said she felt her daughter was at an age where she knows what is going on, and won't be completely unaware of the Catholic faith. At the moment, the girl does not know anything about the Church, but her mother wants her to give it a go and see how it goes. It does mean that my friend at work will start going back to Church regularly. She said that she didn't know how to go about it in the past, but since she happens to fall into the same parish as I am currently going to, and I am known for VERY openly discussing the faith, even at work, she felt able to ask me to help her. I have encouraged her to come to the Monday evening prayer group I like to go to at Church to see if she can catch Father afterwards and perhaps arrange a longer chat at another time, but at least then she would have met Father. Please do keep her in your prayer and her little daughter too. The Lord does really work in mysterious ways. I do hope all works out well. Just trust in the Lord, for you can do no better than live in absolute faith at all times.

With all God's Love and Blessings,
Kim xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

For our comment policy, please see the About & Contact us page.