Follow by Email

Friday, 30 November 2012

Tyburn Convent Monastic Afternoon THIS SUNDAY

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, the Adorers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus of Montmatre, O.S.B. will be having another monastic afternoon THIS SUNDAY, as on EVERY FIRST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH, starting from 2.00pm. This is a chance to talk to the nuns, go on a crypt tour, go to Vespers (evening prayer) with the nuns, and have a cup of tea to meet other people. The Chapel is open from 6.30am-8.30pm daily, should you wish to pray at the Convent at other times.

For more information, please either call Kim (do not leave messages on my voicemail because I will not get them. If you do not get through the first time, then please call me again later), or else contact Mother Prioress, Tyburn Convent, 8 Hyde Park Place, London, W2 2LJ, or call 020 7723 7262.

I hope to see you there.

God Bless,
Kim Lee :)

P.S. If you want to talk to me in person, and cannot find me when you are at the convent, just ask one of the Mothers - I can pretty much almost guarantee that they will either know who I am, or would have heard my name about a hundred times over! :)

1 comment:

  1. Please be aware that my phone number has changed. Please email us if you need to.
    vocationoperation@live.co.uk

    Kim Lee

    ReplyDelete

For our comment policy, please see the About & Contact us page.