Follow by Email

Saturday, 22 December 2012

After Mass conversations...

After Mass yesterday morning, I went back to the convent of the Sisters of St Joseph of Tarbes. I was talking with Sr. Diana about moving into a hosue with a fairly elderly woman who has a couple spare rooms upstairs. I went with Sr. Diana to go and see the room and the house. It is only three or four streets up the road from where I currently live and would mean I officially fall into the parish boundaries for the Church I go to at current. I think I will move in after the new year, once I have sorted out how I am going to move my things and get the deposit back from my current landlord.

Another thing that was interesting was this: my mother is coming with me to Midnight Mass at Church. She hasn't been to a midnight Mass with me since I was about 12 or 13, and that was in an Anglican Church. She would never dream of going into a Catholic Church - and certainly not for Mass! I told her I was singing in the choir there, and that it was a Catholic Church, so she said she wanted to take me. Please pray that the Holy Spirit may touch her heart! I'm so sick of getting an earful from her about my vocation to the Catholic Church. Please please pray that she might see that I am only being true to myself, and pray that she might slowly come round to the idea that this is who I am. Thank you, God Bless. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For our comment policy, please see the About & Contact us page.