Follow by Email

Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Update: Kim's Story

A lot has happened since I last posted. Things really have been moving quiet swiftly, and sometimes I wonder if I am living in a dream. It is only just over a month before I will be received into the Church and be able to fully participate in the Mass and receive the Eucharist. I've wanted this for such a long time that I sometimes question why I want it all so much. I had some doubts recently that were completely thrown out the window by my confirmation sponsor, who questioned me on my relationship with the Lord and helped me to find that the reason I am doing this is because I truly love the Lord with all my heart and want to give my life wholly over to Him, and that I trust He will guide me. I still don't know what I really want in my heart regarding the Religious Life - I still need to spend more time exploring that path, and I have been looking into various retreats and spending time with the sisters of different congregations to see where that leads. Some initial contact has been made a community I had not been in touch with before, and so we will see what comes of that contact. Only time will tell what God wants from me. Sometimes I think it's a rather scary thing to give your whole life over to God, but then there is a peace in my heart which allows me to trust Him with my life, knowing that I could never come to any harm while in His hands. But lately, I've been struggling with a few things, and I ask for your prayers for a personal intention. Thank you, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For our comment policy, please see the About & Contact us page.