Follow by Email

Monday, 1 April 2013

This is just the beginning...

At the Easter Vigil on Holy Saturday evening, along with 11 other people, I was received into the Catholic Church! Nine of us were baptised, and then there were three candidates who were received into full communion with the Church. I was told that when I was being baptised Catholic, the faces of the Brothers (we have Religious priests) lit up and all of them were smiling. We were then all confirmed together, and I took the confirmation name Therese (after St Therese of Lisieux). I was later told it was written all over me by one of the brothers who claimed it was on his top five for confirmation saints for me. LOL! We then received first communion together (I was apparently the only person who received on the tongue) and it was beautiful to be able to receive Jesus in the Eucharist after wanting this for 15 years! I am loving being in full communion with the Church and am really enjoying it. God Bless you all and Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For our comment policy, please see the About & Contact us page.