Follow by Email

Friday, 2 August 2013

Blog Update

Hello everyone,

I am sorry that Emily and I have not written on the blog for while. Things have been really busy lately and it's been hard to keep up with everything, especially to get the time to go online and write up what we would like to write up. I haven't actually heard from Emily for a while, so if anyone does hear from her, please do let me know. I am not sure what is going on at the moment, but she seems to be offline, so in the meantime, please do keep her especially in your prayer.

I am currently working on a feature on Franciscan life, and I will be providing an insight into a few Franciscan Religious communities so that you can all find out a bit more about the Franciscan way of life.  Should you know any communities or congregations who would like to get involved in this project, please do let me know. Email: vocationoperation@live.co.uk

I will keep you updated with what is happening with regards to my discernment. As you know, I am currently discerning a vocation to the Religious life, and I am just taking each moment as it comes, with an openness and attentiveness to the Holy Spirit, that He might lead me and guide me to help me to do the Father's will.

I will keep you all in my prayer as always,

God Bless and Peace in Christ,
Kim
Foundress
The Vocation Operation



No comments:

Post a Comment

For our comment policy, please see the About & Contact us page.