Follow by Email

Saturday, 30 November 2013

Blog Update: where we are now...

Hello Everyone,

I just thought I would write a little post to let you know where Emily and I are when it comes to Vocation. In a nut shell, we both started by discerning a possible vocation to the Religious Life. We went on different routes, and our stories can be found on the blog under the pages; Kim's Story and Emily's Story. Emily has decided that after a period of careful discernment, that, at least for the time being, God is not calling her to Religious Life. I (Kim), however, am still discerning a possible vocation to Religious Life and I am deepening the discernment process with a particular community. I still feel very strongly called to the Religious Life, and so I am pursuing that for now to see where it will lead. I will let you know of updates as and when appropriate - remember Ecclesiates 3 (there is a time for everything...). So if you want to know more about Religious Life, you can ask either of us, but if you want to know more about what to do if you reach the decision that Religious Life is not for you - ask Emily. If you want to know what happens as the discernment process deepens with a single community, then feel free to ask me (Kim).
Our email is still the same: vocationoperation@live.co.uk

With love and prayer,
Kim Lee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

For our comment policy, please see the About & Contact us page.