Follow by Email

Thursday, 14 November 2013

Prayers: Chaplet of Divine Mercy



What is the Chaplet of Divine Mercy?
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy was received in a vision by Saint Faustina and part of the Divine Mercy devotion she was given.

How do I pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy?
Visit this page for an excellent guide to how to pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy.

When do I pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy?
You can pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy at any time, but it is especially prayed at 3PM, in recollection of the hour of Christ's death.
At three o'clock, implore My mercy, especially for sinners; and, if only for a brief moment, immerse yourself in My Passion, particularly in My abandonment at the moment of agony. This is the hour of great mercy ... In this hour I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of Me in virtue of My Passion. (Diary 1320). Source: EWTN

Where can I get a Chaplet of Divine Mercy?
You can use your normal rosary for the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. If you wish to buy a specific rosary for this devotion, here are some options:
EWTN
Cenacle Catholic Books and Gifts
Marians of the Immaculate Conception

Links
Pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy online
The Divine Mercy Message
The Divine Mercy Devotion
The Divine Mercy Chaplet for Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

For our comment policy, please see the About & Contact us page.