Follow by Email

Sunday, 29 December 2013

Blog Updates: What's Coming Up

I hope you are all having a blessed and joyous Christmas season, and I hope you enjoyed our Advent reflections series. As the new year approaches, I thought I would give a brief overview of some of our plans for the next few months (planning for the next year is a tad ambitious!).

First, I plan of going through the current directory and updating it. While searching for a specific community I found a few dead links so want to check and update the whole directory. This will be long work, and if you happen to notice any dead links please do let us know.

Secondly, we've got a few more Guides coming up to deal with some common issues faced by discerners. In conjunction with this, we're working on an FAQ page to deal with some questions that don't warrant a full Guide.

Last but not least, while we have been running a survey of The Vocation Operation itself (please go to the sidebar and complete it, it's very short!) I also plan on running a survey of those discerning religious vocations in general to see what resources are currently missing, needed or wanted.

So that is what is coming up on The Vocation Operation! A few other ideas are being toyed with, but those are under wraps for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For our comment policy, please see the About & Contact us page.